This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere Business – Endpoint Protection
When you first deploy SecureAnywhere to endpoints, Endpoint Protection assigns them all to the Default group. If desired, you can add more groups for different management purposes and re-assign endpoints to those new groups.
To create a group:
- Click the Group Management tab.
- Click Create from the command bar.
- In the Create Group dialog, enter a group name and description, then click Create Group.
The new group appears in the Groups panel on the left.
- To move endpoints into this group, click the group where the endpoints currently reside.
- Select one or more endpoints from the Endpoints panel on the right.
Tip: You can select all endpoints within the selected group by clicking the Hostname checkbox at the top of the list (first column).
- Click Move endpoints to another group from the command bar.
- When the Move dialog opens, click the drop-down arrow to display the list of groups. Select your new group from the drop-down field and click Save.
- You can then apply policies to the entire group or to individual endpoints, as described in Applying a policy to endpoint groups.