This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere
Your Webroot account can show you all of the keycodes you have registered. Note: Keycodes can only be viewed in an account with Admin permission.
To log into your account:
- If you have not yet registered your keycode and would like to, click here.
- If you have never created an account, skip the following instructions and click here to have your keycode emailed to you.
- Click here to open the SecureAnywhere Web Console.
- Enter your login credentials and click Log in.
- If you have trouble logging in or don’t know your credentials, click Can’t log in? for assistance.
- If prompted, choose the console you want to view.
- Click your email address in the top right corner of the account window to access the management drop-down.
- Click Manage Keycodes.
All keycodes in your account are listed.
- Make note of the keycode you want to use to install your software. You can highlight your keycode in this window, right-click the selection, click Copy, then paste the keycode into a text document or directly into the SecureAnywhere installer window.
- If you need installation instructions, choose one of the following:
If you have any questions, or need assistance with these steps, click here
to contact the Webroot Support team.