Guest: You want to change your last name
Penny:If you would like to change the last name on your stock as a result of marriage or divorce, you no longer need to print and fill out transfer forms. Please use the Transfer Wizard so you can simply print and mail in the form.

Transfer Wizard is a website that allows you as the shareholder or authorized representative of the shareholder to prepare transfer forms online for all or some of the shares in an account. You will need your account number to login and use Transfer Wizard.

Visit Transfer Wizard now to submit your transfer request. After you have logged on to Transfer Wizard, follow the online instructions. At the end of the wizard you will be given a pre filled transfer form that you will mail to Computershare. Further Instructions are provided in the Transfer Wizard. If you have certificates in your account that you choose to transfer, they should also be sent into us.

***** If you are changing your name, under the section labeled Reason for Transfer. select Name Change. After you have proceeded with the online instructions, under the section Type of Account, select the type of account from the drop down you want to transfer your shares into.    

Your Feedback Matters!
Did I answer your question? Can I help you with anything else? Please indicate below.
Penny: Would you like to continue?
Start a new session
Powered by NOHOLD Inc.