Guest: You want to sell shares
Penny:Eligible issuer sponsored holders can sell their shares online directly through Investor Centre by using Computershare’s Investor Trade service. To find out more about Investor Trade, click here

If you are broker sponsored, or the shareholding is ineligible to use Investor Trade, you will need to contact a broker as we are unable to sell your shares.

Details of brokers can be found by contacting the Australian Securities Exchange on 131 279, or by clicking on the following link:

If you want to find out more about off market transfers, click here
Penny: Would you like to continue?
Start a new session
Powered by noHold, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 10,659,398