Guest: You would like to know how to replace a lost, stolen or destroyed certificate
Penny:Replacement share certificate(s) can be obtained through the completion and return of an Indemnity for lost certificate(s). In most instances it is usual for an administration fee to be charged for the production of an Indemnity. Original certificates are cancelled when an Indemnity is raised to cover the risks associated with their loss so please ensure that you are certain that the certificate has been lost before reporting it so, as fees may be incurred.

To request an Indemnity please contact us advising of your full name, address, the company in which you hold shares and the certificate number and amount of any share certificate(s) still in your possession. Please also ensure that you hold a current bank card to cover applicable charges whilst on the phone. The types of card we accept are:

• MasterCard
• Solo
• Switch / Maestro
• Visa
• Visa Electron

Please note, American Express cannot be accepted

You can locate the correct phone number to call by selecting the Company name that your query relates to on our contact us page to request an Indemnity over the phone.

Alternatively, you can complete our online contact form, located here.

Ensure you include your full name, registered address, the company in which you hold shares, the Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) and the details of the certificates that are missing. If the details of the missing certificates are unknown, please provide us with the details of all the certificates in your possession so that we can establish those that are missing.

Following validation of your details we will send you further information informing you what issuing an Indemnity involves and the charges you will incur.
Penny: Would you like to continue?
Ask a question: Restart
Powered by noHold, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 10,659,398